Saturday, February 28, 2015

That Preacher Woman is moving

Starting on March 15, I will begin posting my sermons on my congregation's redesigned website at www.opentableucc.org. I may occasionally continue to use That Preacher Woman to share miscellaneous writings. Look for upcoming sermons at Open Table's website at the bottom of the Home Page, through a link on the Pastor's Page, and under How We Worship.

Thanks to all who have enlarged our congregation by reading and sharing my sermons since 2011--a total of 179 sermons logged here. Hope you'll continue to follow me and our progressive, inclusive church in Mobile, Alabama: Open Table United Church of Christ (www.opentableucc.org). Follow us on Facebook, too, at https://www.facebook.com/opentableucc.


In Christ's hope,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment